Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fond Memories

I was browsing through an old hard drive when I came across this gem of a screenshot: me, Realbaus, Wharrrrrrgarbl (seven R's total) and PrismaticRope in juggernought suits bringing the merciful release of death puppies, candy canes and gumdrops to a down-on-his-luck player on the other team. It got me reminiscing about the Golden Era of our clan, when we would field team after team of bronies, have tons of fun being silly, and in general show the world what polychromatic ponies could bring to the table. 

Can't wait to link up with the everyone hopefully when the new game comes out! More shenanigans please?



5 comments:

  1. It's been WAY to long since I've been in a team full of bronies. Can't wait for us to get together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never played this. But Im a huge fan of Left 4 Dead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man has it been awhile, those days were the best. I think its time we should bring back those days in Ghosts. But a question has been brought to my attention. What if people got it for 360 or xbox one? Does the consoles share the same online server, or do people who have xbox one not be online with people who have 360? this is my only concern though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOCf7fY7RGI This should answer everything. Can't wait.

      Delete
  4. School and GW2 has been keeping me busy from COD but I might fire up the xbox and get Ghost. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete