Friday, March 16, 2012

Call for video clips!

Raito has graciously offered to put together some videos for the clan, so everybody pony up! There are three ways we can get the video to him:
  • capture it yourself and get the file to him. We want 1280 x 720 video, preferably in a .wmv container. Any codec that can be decoded by ffdshow should work. If you can host it yourself, great; if not, let me know and we'll work something out.
  • render a clip to YouTube using the tools in theatre mode. We'd prefer that these clips be less than 30 seconds. Once it's on YouTube, he can rip it.
  • put it on your file share and make him or me spend hours capturing your video. This is doable, but gives us the sads (read: is time consuming work that isn't Call of Duty or our day jobs).

Our general ideas for videos are
  • "General Awesomeness" - are you RealBaus going 40-1 on chumps on Seatown? Show us your MOAB! Are you AppleDash getting multikill stealth bombers left and right? Did you omnicide a team? Let YouTube know!
  •  Situational Awareness - If you've watched Raito's video series, you will know what I mean.
  • "LOL WUT" - Have you knifed a guy with Dead Man's Hand and lived? How about triggering a trap box to kill your greenbro, not you? Show us the lulz. 
  • "Making Campers Drink Bleach" - we hate these guys. Let us see you giving them their just deserts! 
So, that's basically it! Get some clips of ponies rocking face, and let us know in the comments how we should get to it - your tag in the clan roster and where it is in your fileshare, where you've hosted it online, a youtube link, whatever. Show us your MOABS moves!

10 comments:

  1. It's my pleasure, really. I have nothing better to do in this damn motel. >.<

    I'll try my best to play and get some clips, but with my current arrangements, it's going to be a bit challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an abundance of 9-7 games I can share... YAY mediocrity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess I should figure out how to use theatre mode... Is there a deadline for this? Also how am I suppose to beat that 40-1 MOAB o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if this will count, but I just nearly missed a throwing knife across the map that would have killed me.
    Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaGEvNF2GrQ
    Or in my online vault: Gamer tag ForsakenGenesis will be the first one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll see what I can come up with! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. heres mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1yUlXx50Lg its a MOAB my gamertag is War musician

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niiiiice. I hate how if you MOAB in infected and then die, you kill yourself.

      Even worse, if you earn a MOAB and die before you can call it in, it takes it away. >_<

      Delete
    2. Ya that's what happen to my friend once he got a MOAB on hardhat and couldn't call it in cause one was already activated and he died before he could call his in so he lost it.

      Delete
  7. Have two more entries if they count as something interesting.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP75jPoXdmY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAIgGODiKRI&feature=channel
    Plus they're also in my online vault.
    Gamertag: ForsakenGenesis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Care package revenge and recently uploaded 33-0 during clan ops. I can't link to either since no YT account...

    ReplyDelete