Monday, December 3, 2012

12-2-12 Kill Confirmed

Nice job guys, we pulled 14th out of 6,500 clans. Our clan-fu is clearly still strong. Our top 6 this time were I NeoSpectre I (again!), JiaJohn, Marsbringer, Ridiculous Pony, Yay Fluttershy and Vorpal Renegade. Thanks to everyone who helped us pull a solid gold medal. Here's the top 10.


Other clans will be better organized for next week so we can expect some stiffer competition, but we did fantastic this week and we should all feel warm and fuzzy inside.

2 comments:

  1. About an hour into this op I went supah serious mode and started getting an average 40 tags a game with my 870, a little disappointing that we only got 14. Still, with MSMC's and tryhards abound that's rather impressive still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job guys! Sorry I couldn't help! I have a lot of end of the semester work to do, but once class lets out I'll be sure to help out!

    ReplyDelete