Monday, December 3, 2012

MLP . . . For the Win?

Yay Fluttershy commented on his disappointment that we were only 14th in the kill confirmed clan op. This pleases me.

"But John, what's so great about Yay Fluttershy being an incorrigible curmudgeon?" 

LET ME TELL YOU! I've heard a lot of sentiment like this, and it shows me that the [Pony] clan still has the will to push ourselves and go for top marks in clan ops. So I'm proposing that we go for another kill confirmed clan op win . . . whenever the hell the next KC ClOp is. 

Now I'm sure everyone reads this blog religiously, but just in case, I'll be asking around the clan personally to gauge the level of interest in this next endeavor and to start putting together parties. We've got 89 people in the clan and I've seen as many as 40 at a time on, so I don't think we'll have too terrible of a time putting this together. Comment on this post, send me a message, post on our clan page on Elite. Just let me know what your position is, bronies.

Previously, we didn't have a good idea of who was willing to participate, so this time I'm just plopping everyone's names down. Remember, we don't even know when the next KC is yet so I'm not trying to put parties together or anything. This is just a list of everyone so far who is ready, able and willing to play 3 solid hours in pursuit of a [Champion's Badge].

I NeoSpectre I                Guitar Buddha                 Wharrrrrrgarble                JiaJohn
VikingRunesmith          Yay Fluttershy                 Odd Tevin                            Ridiculous Pony
That Fluttershy              CMCxSoarin                    Dangeresque13                   Vorpal Renegade
Synaesthios                     PenguinEmperor            Jojokanojojo                       Defilement
Marsbringer, Immortal Emperor of Bronies and Holy Protector against the Void
Wrz Away                        ForsakenGenesis             Di5CoRD                               RainbowDash7777

And now, because I'm silly and loathe to end on a serious note, here's a video of baby chinchillas. Seriously, these are the cutest critters ever. Go get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzl34XsslKg

JiaJohn out. 

P.S. Thank you Yay Fluttershy for being so gracious as to let me use you as an example. 

19 comments:

  1. D'awww! Srsly though, big chinchilla's r scry.

    I am down for ClOps! Just gotta know ahead of time! Damn Elite.

    Side note: you said there was a ClOp at noon for TD. I played some TD when I got home, then checked Elite and saw nothin' so I stopped. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, my bad on that, turned out it was a clan CHALLENGE that started at noon. I meant to send out a correction but I was stupid and forgot. Désolé.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Keep in mind I have school during the week. Kinda a big deal on my participation.

      Delete
  3. i can play on almost any weekend and i will be playing a lot during winter break too. I might be playing tf2 but msg me on steam and ill switch over if i can. user: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063788986/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm ok to make clan ops but i live in france and the ops are later than america.I have less time to make this ops but i will try and i am sure i will make it next time.
    And i LOVE the riot shield,thanks Wharrrrrrgarbl ;)
    Your french resident "Qu'est ce que c'est , je parle francais"

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooo winning a third champion badge for our clan. we could use a bit more red. school's basically over for me. u have my upmost dedication for a KC op as another collector. just throw my name up on that list and whenever the calling for us to rise to the top, i'll be there John!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So without even a date for the clan op, we have 19 people already who are interested in committing 3 hours to it. Nice. Remember, when we do the clan op, don't be shy about bringing your bestest, most hardcorest friends to help us if they're good team players! We couldn't have won our two ops without our buddies.

    Forsaken, I'm not sure who the tag collectors will be this time, I think we're just gonna go by who does best in clan ops since it's a new game that plays fairly differently. Got my eye on you though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From the dark corners of Celestia's closet; I will emerge and smite our enemies!~ The Holy Concordance of Discord,Article VI.

    I'm terribly interested in participating in a clan op whenever the next one maybe! Post my name and give me the power to post! (or I will drown you with chinchilla tears John! >:[ )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Depending on the date I can most likely do this and am totally pumped to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's too bad we can't prod realbaus or canterlot out of retirement for this lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! If they ever returned I would totally recite the father's lines from the parable of the prodigal son.

      Delete
    2. I am seriously considering to get the game. Not sure when but either after winter break or summer. Depends on when I can get some money because being a poor college student sucks. I kinda want to get a mlp group going for league play.

      Delete
    3. Don't tempt me so, Realbaus. You'll make me put together a collection for you.

      Delete
  10. I'll help if I can, but I'm busy a lot now with work, school, and school activities- If i get on and you need a teammate, count me in

    ReplyDelete