Monday, January 14, 2013

And Now, Something CoD Related!

Hey all and congrats on two more gold badges, pushing our humble clan up to level asparagus (level 19, in plain English)!  Pics are below, and I'd like to thank everyone for coming out to play, especially for Sunday's op. We did great and had a ton of fun to boot; at one point we had 9 bronies in a lobby waging some serious pony-on-pony violence in the name of friendship, fun, and griefing your clan members with riot shields and RPG's. I'm lookin' at you, Disc0rd and Ridiculous.

Kill Confirmed: 52 of 25707 clans (top 0.2%)
 - Top collector - I NeoSpectre I - 483 Tags

Team Deathmatch: 362 of 27406 clans (top 1.3%)
 - Top MDK'er - Changeling King - 409 Kills



1 comment:

  1. Man I never make the top 6 and I was SO CLOSE this time darn you JiaJohn I was beating you until the last 10 min when I slumped...oh well it was a good time had by all!

    ReplyDelete