Friday, January 18, 2013

Well, how about this.

So, food for thought: Damn, that shit is effective. Monday morning quarterbacking, seems like the only solution is black hat the trophies, then EMP him, but I know I don't have any classes with that combo. Alternately, floor/wallbang with an LMG? That seems a little more accessible. Anyway, looks like none of the losers he was playing against run black hat, but I know I would have trouble taking out that setup. You guys seen any other super vicious camping setups we should know about?

2 comments:

  1. watching this video made me create a class with emp grenades and black hats to select in case I get stuck playing someone like this haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words: Millimeter Scanner.

    Black Hats or EMPs can clean up the mess afterwards.

    ReplyDelete