Monday, April 16, 2012

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF THE SUN April 15-16, 2012



I think these two leaderboards tell 99% of what we need to know about these ops, but I'd like to mention that each was done at least one pony down the entire time. Also, while 2076 out of 26497 is respectable for the TDM op on Sunday afternoon, and I don't want to minimize the work War Musician and PrismaticRope did, big shouts out to JiaJohn, Our Dear Leader, and Apple Dash for pulling 817 out of 37309. That's in the top 3%, almost in the top 2%. I don't think there's much else to say.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice to see a new face for a change, good work guitarbuddha! I need to add you to my friend list. Prismatic, I love you for saving our behind in that TDM clan op, couldn't have done it without you!

    ReplyDelete