Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lethal Jeweler 4-21-2012

Nice work, everypony! Here's the op leaderboard:

Eyup, we set a new clan record for kills confirmed! Great job, JiaJohn, Awe Rapture, Dear Leader, War Musician, and PrismaticRope! Also, thanks to all the support ponies out there; I know REALBAUS was doing work, and I'm sure we had other ponies we couldn't have won without!

Also, not to shout too much about it, but...

WE RANKED 44 OUT OF 29909.

I don't think there's much else that needs to be said. Great job, everypony! We really showed them the magic of friendship.

13 comments:

  1. 44?! Epic win. Shoot, I'm pretty sure this means if we even have 3 guys on tomorrow we should get gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the group that I was in (Awe Rapture and War Musician) kinda dominated another clan with a MOAB... We showed them that teamwork is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how proud I am of everypony that not only did we break top 100, we broke top 50, and while the season finale of ponies was happening, no less. Truly, today was a good day for everypony in Equestria. You guys are the best! Why wub woo all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's clear you guys do better when you don't hear me whining... I'll just leave you be from now on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I had a good feeling about today's clan op... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone planning on doing tonight's clan op? War Musician says he's up for it but we need two more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyyyuuup, I was planning on participating.

      Delete
    2. Sweet, that means we have four guys in! Tentatively it will be me, Punsy, the music man and Rapture. Anyone else, feel free to hop on at 6PM EST!

      Delete
    3. Good Luck! This op should bring us to lv 30 too.

      Delete
    4. Yeeaaaaa boi! *ahem* Pardon me. Enjoy the quad XP from 9PM 'til Monday :)

      Delete
  7. I was looking at the clan trophy case, and I noticed it says we actually placed 43rd! Even Better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amount of clans dropped by 2. I'm guessing one of the clans that dropped, most likely due to boosting, had a higher rank then us.

      Delete