Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lethal Jeweler 4-19-2012

Good job, everypony! Sorry I couldn't make it; I was on call. I'm pretty pleased to see these results, though!


We'll also be sending our regrets to inactive players this Saturday, so let us know that you'd like to stay if you haven't already! After that, we'll get some more information up about tryouts and what we're looking for. Stay tuned for some new faces!

Incidentally, this is exactly what we want our Kill Confirmed op leaderboards to look like - high scores from our scoring guys, and a few unavoidable pickups from our fantastic support crew. I'll update this post when the final rankings are out.

And here they are! 292 of 28536 clans! That's... 0.02% short of the top 1%. >_<

I other news, when I piss and moan about reaching the top 100 or top 1%, or whatever, I feel like...

... this.

Here's JiaJohn and REALBAUS.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah sry for killing you guys for the last game :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome op! Always fun playing with you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, that's REALBAUS for sure. I'd be the poor squirrel he just raped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I couldn't start until 6:15 (and didn't have pony support!)...
    (177 tags / 1.75 hours) * 3 hours ~= 303 tags over the full op. Apple Dash, Mars, I'm gunning for you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, I think it'd be better next time to have more non-premium members. It was REALLY hard to get tags when our first team was ALL premium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing that boosted my score quite a bit was rerolling lobbies until I landed in one with a bunch of people who were good enough to get kills, but who clearly hadn't played much KC (only a few hundred confirms apiece, if that). Since three of our best players together on one team is usually enough to crush all but the tryhardiest of opposing teams, if we can't enlist more non-premium members, a few mediocre green bros to steal tags from may be the next best thing.

      Delete
  6. I'll actually be only for all of Saturday's clan ops so I can get more kills for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for intruding. Congrats on the Clan Ops. I would like to join the clan, I would make a great addition to the team. I am an Elite Founder BTW. My Gamertag is FlutterguyPwny if you consider to add me. Thank you and brony on.

    ReplyDelete