Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Good News (Update)

Well everypony, I have to say that I'm going to attempt to make a clan montage with the Digital Media Career Area at my school. But before I can start making it, I need some help on what music to use,what footage to use, what type of theme I should. I have a few song suggestions but If anyone of you guys have a suggestion, post a comment. The whole thing should be finished by Winter. Choice made Brony music with Electro/Dub.

Winter Smash Up (Winter Wrap Up Comtempt Remix)


4 comments:

  1. personally i think the last one would be most suited for montage music. try that one or maybe others

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good, but on a more personal opinion, when it comes to montage music with epic or brilliant gameplays, I prefer to hear stuff like Two Steps From Hell or Mark Petrie some stuff like that.

    Gameplays you could use stuff like Multikills (Guessing this is a MW3 sort of thing), clanmates getting MOABs(THe last 2 or 3 kills before getting it) or even just a montage of random players getting a few seconds clips of pwnage put together.

    This is just a personal opinion but good luck with the project bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is good news; I've been meaning to do something similar but don't have any editing software or skill. Let me know if I can help capture something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just an idea from me, maybe have brony music for the montage. You do what you want man, i have no problem with dubstep.

    ReplyDelete