Monday, November 12, 2012

We're on the eve of Black Clops... Sorry, Black Ops II.


Yes everypony, whilst we are still basking in the delightfulness that is MLP Season 3 dropping (how delightful was diamond Rarity?) we must break out of the cuteness bubble, tomorrow Black Ops II is dropping, I'm sure many a pony has their pre-orders set and will fight the rush tomorrow to collect their copy. This is just a reminder that some of us like to enjoy the storyline of the series, I certainly will be playing the campaign (on a low difficult to expediate the process) before eeven attemping Multiplayer, let's try not to oops any spoilers too soon then, for ponykind!

Multiplayer is of course a different subject, assuming it rolls over I'm calling for MarsBringer, our fabulous leader, to hit the switch on the Pony Clans 8 hours of glorious Double XP as soon as possible so that we may collect all the shooty bangy war trinkets before anyone else and cement ourselves as one of the top clans, I wish everypony a speedy rank up process and that you may find custom classes that suit your playstyles, even DI5C0RD and his er... effectively annoying style.

I shall chat with you all soon, parties are always encouraged! Two ponies spread more love and death than just one! Here's to at least another year of killing high-pitched children! FOR CELESTIA!

7 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to have a separate clan level and rewards for BlOps II, so I dunno what we're going to do with the MW3 reward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I talked to Mars and we figured he should just throw the double xp time on tomorrow to see if it works. Just have to wait and see.

      Delete
  2. I will not be playing this game for a little while. I will continue to represent the MLP clan branch of Halo 4 for the time being

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have an MLP Halo clan? I've been playing that all week warming up. But I will definitely be on tonight for BO2 pwnage, add Synaesthios if you are looking for a party. I'll be stomping noobs in Ground War.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'm going to get Black Ops. Halo 4 might be a possibility but pharm school is really cutting into my gaming time. I kinda went back into pc gaming so hit me up on steam for some Blacklight or GW2. Stomp some noobs for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A personal call out to me? I'm honored sir. And if anypony was asking, my classes are VERY ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete