Monday, August 27, 2012

ClOp Organization Update

Hey everypony I'm trying my best to organize for the two upcoming ClOps and I need more people. I need a total of 36 players plus a few backups for those who can't make it, so it would help if you guys message me by Thursday night; so I can spend all day Friday getting the teams together. Also remember if you do have a problem, still make sure to message me by Thursday night, so on and so on. I forgot to say that we only 10 active players and I need 26 more.
Also remember, "Teamwork is the key to Love,Tolerate,and Friendship " ~Ridiculous Pony.

Found this on Canterlot.com

11 comments:

  1. Hey Ridiculous, not everyone checks the blog. You might have to message each player on our roster if you want a full list. Up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the tolerate thing was a skewed meme. There was a link to an article on here and everything. Besides, my M60 tolerates no one. It barely even allows me to use it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M60 is a mean mustang but once you tame it you can ride it into the sunset(mow down enemy team with ease).

      Delete
  3. John maybe you can help me out by sending a message to everyone because I only have a few clan members on my friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey yall john & ridiculous count me in for saterday & friday OPS for going for number #1 Iam very looking forward to it very much & maybe we should use our not prem with RIOT SHIEWLD'S to protect us & one kills & thee other pick up TAGS for kill confirm OPS or either way we still should use our not prem for something like that cause there kills dont count in OPS or less there prem or founder but again count me in & Iam looking forward to it & beating LETHAL GAMING & WICKED ELITE & being number #1 again for us Pony's & Brony's out here busting our tell off message me on xbox GT is xQMarineGamer or on here doesnt matter ill get with u rite away...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our former strategy which lethal gaming now uses even for like tdm ops, which was 5 people run around killing everything in sight and 1 guy running around picking up tags.

      Delete
  5. So do we want to do hardcore or regular kill confirmed? We tend to better with core.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It look like we have to try to do Hardcore but If that doesnt work out we can do core

      Delete
  6. Yo i can make it as a tag collector friday only. i just need a set up with a team and im good to go

    ReplyDelete