Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Meet Your Clanmate, VikingRunesmith

This week, VikingRunesmith has taken some time to answer some questions about himself for the clan. A cool guy, big Dr. Who fan, and an all around good player, Viking is somebody you need on your team. Check out his interview after the jump.

VikingRunesmith's OC

Tell us a little about yourself.

I live in Racine, WI. I am 31 and happily married. We have two dogs, Kyleigh and Molly. I currently work as a security guard and I am going to Gateway Tech College for Auto Mechanics.

Who is your favorite pony?

Rainbow Dash FTW. She is just so awesome. I love how she is so brave and loyal to her friends, and won't take crap from anybody. And she has some rather funny face palm moments as well.
Background favorites include: Derpy, Doctor Hooves, and DJ-PON3.

Favorite song throughout seasons 1 and 2?

It would have to be Winter Wrap-Up (because it is neat how they each have their parts) or the Smile song for Pinkie's level 20 epic ability to summon a parade.

Fandom-wise it would be these: Join the Herd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9zEwQLNMIY
Been Dreamin': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Rawg958Yw
Family Ways: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4OQ-VX2VGk

If possible would you become a pony and live in Equestria forever?

Well I would want the wife to come, but definitely. The work would be hard, but the fun would be out of this world. There would also be less problems than Earth, even counting the Ursas, dragons, changelings, and Trixie.

Cherrychanga or chimicherry?

Cherrychanga, definitely.

Favorite Call of Duty loadout?

I like to mix it up, but I would probably narrow it down to:
PP90M1 w/ Rapid Fire and Extended Mags
Throwing Knife
Flashbang or Portable Radar
Scavenger, Hardline, Steady Aim
Assult UAV and a carepackage
Juiced Deathstreak

What is your favorite genre of video games?

I like shooters primarily. First of thrid person doesn't matter too much. Also RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Skyrim and KotOR. I also enjoy Minecraft and Resident Evil. I don't really play fighting games because I don't want to sit and memorize button combos. There will always be a special place in my heart for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the SNES though. I played that game way too much becak in the day.

Anything else you want to add?

My OC's name is Volt. His cutie mark is a power symbol. It lights up when he bucks, which causes lighting. He works for the Cloudsdale Weather Factory.
As for Pony gear that I rock, I have a baseball hat with Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on it, and a hoodie with her cutie mark on it as well ass the Cloudsdale Weather Factory symbol on the back.
I am also a comic nerd, Marvel being my brand, though I am a big Green Latern geek. Outside of videogames, I used to play Magic the Gathering, but now I play Heroclix. I also run a small Pathfinder RPG game and I LARP occasionally.
Finally, a big thanks to Mars and Jia for letting me join. Thanks to Wharrrrrrgarbl for keeping in contact with me before I joined when the clan was full. And love to all my [Pony] clanmates. It is always fun to play with you guys!


6 comments:

  1. Shoot, I need to get you on my team more often, I miss UAV's and crates. Always a pleasure playing with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What a weird spelling error :P

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you were a bit liberal with the edits and spelling mistakes... :-)

      Delete
  3. I hope Everypony checks out and downloads the awesome music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey this is to everypony message me please so we could beast please GT xQMarineGamer & my name is Brandon & Iam 22years old hope to hear from yall looking forward..

      Delete