Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet You Clan Mate, Cottonfield101

For this week's Meet Your Clan Mate Cottonfield has decided to answer some questions about himself. If you've ever played with this guy, you know how quirky his personality is. He's one of few members in our clan that writes fanfics too. Check out the interview after the jump.
Cottonfield's OC
I need more volunteers who are willing to be interviewed. Don't make me choose.

Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm currently 15 but I'm often mistaken for being older because of my facial hair. Currently, I'm unemployed and looking for work but so far not having any luck. I like to golf and play Modern Warfare with my friends.

Who is your favorite pony?

Not many people choose Celestria as their favorite pony but I think she's cool because she's just like me.

What got you into MLP:FiM?

I actually was just messing around on the TV and computer at the same day and the show just happened to be on the TV when I turned it on. I think it was the episode with Discord that got me hooked. He's actually my favorite villain!

I hear you are writing a fanfic. Can you provide us with details?

The Ancient Elements of Harmony are comprised of my OC, Celestia, Luna, Star Swirl, Punch Line (Discord's old alicorn form) and Ahuizotl (Daring Doo's nemesis in the episode Read It and Weep). My story is currently on fimfiction.net under the username Vexing Puzzlez. I'm putting a hiatus on One Last Fight in order to write the prequel that will explain everything and make the other story easier to follow.

What's your favorite moment with the clan?

Helping REALBAUS get a MOAB with an AA-12. I almost died from laught when the announcer said "Friendly MOAB, Incoming!"

What other video games do you play?

I don't have enough money to play other video games or get Magic 2013. I actually play Magic 2012 on some occasions.

What is it about video games that you enjoy?

I like playing with people like the [Pony] clan and all the awesome kills you can do.

Anything else you want to add?

I'm afraid to eat cupcakes...

7 comments:

  1. So you're one of those patient zero guys . . . who fell in love with MLP on your own and then spread it to everyone around you. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I kinda found it on my own. I'm trying to convert people to the herd, but it's a lot harder than it looks.

      Delete
  2. I say REALBAUS should make a wheel with unchosen clan members gamer tags, and spin to see who gets chosen. Spin to win, REALBAUS, spin to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I use a dartboard for important choices.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad i'm not the only one afraid to eat the sacred food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muffins vs Cupcakes! We could have a match between members of the Clan! One side represents each delectable treat!

    Muffins for the win!

    (I really do like muffins more than cupcakes, though I admit to not having one made by Pinkie Pie yet.)

    ReplyDelete