Friday, August 10, 2012

My Little Pony

We play Call of Duty. Usually, we win. We are:
  • Mars, Bringer of Wut (Marsbringer)- Did you know that our Dear Leader shot 11 holes in one for a total 38-under par score in his first game of golf? He also bowled a perfect 300 his first time bowling. 

  • Wharrrrrrgarbl - That's our minister of propaganda! He draws ponies and tac knife LMG MK14 LMG's chumps.
  • JiaJohn - I was born with an MP7 in one hand and the fiery determination to spread its love in my heart. Some say I'm more MP7 than man. 
  • REALBAUS - When not earning 4 M.O.A.B.s a day, he's running our "Meet your Clanmate" section. 
  • Raito - Even so long after his departure from the game, we still tell legends of his 360 quickscopes and double M.O.A.B.
  • o Apple Dash o (Skippy Otter) - Artist, musician, virtual mass murderer. We met him playing Black Ops. He's good at that, too.
  • MSTP - He is going to be in school until he is 40, and that's assuming his research project stays on schedule. If you see him, wish him well on his quest to SAVE THE WORLD.
  • DANGERESQUE13 - I have watched this man slice open the intestines of a live pig. He smiled the entire time. The pig survived. True story. 
  • Vikingrunesmith, smith of runes - our most well aged member. Like a well aged Gouda, he brings flavor to our parties. Also he will crush you with a care package, but only out of love. 
  • Punsy Charlatan is the stickiest of all ponies and frankly is undefeated in domination clan ops; he is strangely obsessed with jam. Hugh Jelly?
  • Grottyneckbeard - I don't understand this still, but it makes me feel itchy. His name used to be I ARE A BRONY.  
  • DI5CoRD is our two headed ogre - is it the one or is it his brother? Either one will crush you in-game. 
  • REALBAUS - Did I mention he's a real boss? Legend says that behind his beard is just another M.O.A.B.
  • Rapture IV seizes our enemies.
  • The Wet Onion - This fellow's an artist too, and he's been with the clan forever. Don't let his name fool you, he's really a moist radish. 
  • xFlutterage - Our resident Frenchman with mad skills. He actually used to speak English before he caught the cutie pox . . . "Qu'est-ce que c'est?! Je parle Francais!"
  • Private Pansy - He enlisted for the plots. If he keeps up the good work, he just might someday become Sergeant Pansy. 
  • And dozens and dozens more! Anybody who wants to get listed, shoot me a message on LIVE or here.
  • Everyone else, keep an eye out for [Pony]. My Little Pony is coming to befriend you. If, perchance, you would like to be more proactive, seek out any of these fine fellows and try to play a few games with them.

    Also, Whar, please make the background color work again :( 

    WHO IS YOUR BACKGROUND COLOR GOD?

    11 comments:

    1. The pig was alive after I took out it's spleen and shortened it's intestines....sadly I don't think it survived the vociferous bacon hunger of humankind

      ReplyDelete
    2. REALBAUS is listed twice. Seems about right.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah I was just as confused as you were. The beard is a lie because I can not grow one.

        Delete
      2. Every time I learn something about you, it just reaffirms how Asian you are. I can't grow one either.

        Delete
      3. Hey, i got my gamertag changed to Di5C0RD. Can you revise this maybe?

        Delete
    3. Hmm cheese goodness. And that is why care packages sink sometimes when they hit the ground. My love makes them heavy. ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    4. I usually join in at the wrong time and play snipes against the guys on the other team

      ReplyDelete
    5. Any chance i could get mine John? PRIVATE PANSY: Reporting for duty, and he might actually get a promotion.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hail Wharrrrrrgarbl! Grand Prismatic Vizier of Equestria!

      ReplyDelete