Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, JiaJohn

This week, we have JiaJohn. Everybody probably knows him since he deals with recruitment stuff. He's a very popular pony in our clan and always keeps his MP7 close to him. Enjoy the interview after the jump. It sure is a interesting one.
JiaJohn's OC
Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm a 25 year old married hooligan with aspirations of gainful employment, but who as of yet is still stuck in school. I believe I'm in the 20th grade this year.

Who is your favorite pony?

If we're talking about the pony I feel best represents me, I'd say Pinkie Pie. Professional school is doing it's best to bludgeon the silly out of me, but I'm still pretty much the wackiest guy in my class of 200, hands down. Otherwise, I think I'm in love with Roidrage.

How were you introduced to MLP: FiM?

Wharrrrrrgarbl and Marsbringer are serpents who whispered sweet nothings about MLP into my ear until I caved and watched the show. I blame them for my fall of grace.

Why is the show interesting to you?

Probably because it's nice to mellow out after a stressful week with prancing, polychromatic ponies. As a rule, my wife only watches depressing shows. They categorically leave me feeling despondent, so it's nice to counterbalance them with a stat intravenous bolus of rainbows and butterflies. I imagine watching this show is what drugs must feel like.

How does it feel being a very popular pony and dealing with clan invites?

It's nice to always have folks to play with; I've tried to make sure that every member is on my friends list so that everyone can get involved with our activities. As for the request for clan invites, I do my best to give everyone a solid chance. You guys might have heard already, but we get over 200 applications a week, not even including random people who just message me or Mars. Things have quieted down a bit since MW3 has been out so long. We used to get even more random messages and now we typically don't have 20-30 clan  members all trying to get into the main party at once. We'll see how things go once Black Ops 2 comes out.

From watching the Black Ops 2 multiplayer trailer, what are you excited/worried about?

Everything in that video excites and worries me. Does everyone get that overpowered looking x-ray scope or is it just a killstreak reward? Just how screwed am I if the suicide drones come and I'm stuck outside? Can I customize a pony emblem again? I just don't know. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude though, I kinda hated MW3 at first but really I just needed to get used to the gameplay and the rest was history. Also, can you imagine us all hunking around with those giant shields? Makes me quiver just thinking about it.

What other video games do you play?

Uh...Boggle? Shoot, wait, not a video games. Right now the majority of my time goes to MW3, it's fast, it's fun, I can just get on for a few minutes when I have time. I like pretty much all games though, 'cept sports stuff. I do need to mention that my favorite of all time is Homeworld. I've played through it a dozen times and I'll keep playing it for all eternity. There was also a pretty retarded part of my life where I played World of Warcrack. Not doing that again!

Care tp share your gaming history?

I have gamed forever. My earliest memory is being terrified of a cat statue in my parent's apartment above my crib. But my SECOND memory is playing Frogger with my dad, which clearly means that the desire to play video games is below only primal fear in my list of basic emotions. Atari was our first system, then SNES -> Sega Genesis -> N64 -> PS2 -> Xbox 360 and through all that I usually played PC games. The last FPS I played was the Halo series, and I'm actually very interested in getting a big Halo 4 group together. Team work is much more effective in that games since it typically takes longer to kill someone and thus it's easier to gang up.

Any parting words?

I luvs you guys for making this game fun! Running in groups of 6-9...crushing all opposition to us...keeping a positive attitude and singing about ponies...we've got it made. Also I should add that my wife humbly requests that you return me to her so we can resume our marriage. That is all.

6 comments:

  1. While this posts' up, I'm open to all other questions. Just don't ask about my Horadric cube O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! That was a good "Meet your clan mate" I liked this one the most so far :P I really want to play with you some time Jia :/ it's a shame our times are soo apart :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pony's this is to everypony's my name is Brandon Iam 22years old but they call me B for short & Iam from San Antonio T.X my timezone is central & in April I got Honorable Discharge from the U.S Marine Corps & now Iam going to school for Gaming Design & I work as a soue CHEF at a hotel & I usually play anything & please if anybody wants to beast message me on xbox GT is xQMarineGamer please & looking forward to meeting yall Pony's & rite now I have a decent KDR & Iam a very good team player & I get along with everybody & I beasted with a few members already & had fun beasting with these Pony's

    ReplyDelete
  4. also Pony's just wanted to say that I been Gaming for 15years of my life & I have a passion for it thats why Iam going to school for Gaming Design cause its my dream to create Games & I play any games I can & it doesnt matter to what Game it is but usually I play is COD & resident evil & raw vs smackdown & NBA 2K12 & NFL2012 & racing games but again usually firstshooter Games I play now but I play anything....

    ReplyDelete