Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, Dangeresque13

For this week's Meet Your Clan Mate, we have Dangeresque13. He is part of the leadership of this clan and knows the other clan leaders in real life as well. If you need a good support player, Dangeresque is the guy to pick up. Enjoy the interview after the jump.
Dangeresque13's Xbox Live Avatar

Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm 25 years old and working on my final year of medical school. I don't get in as much playing time video games as others in the clan because of my study schedule, but I love video games! I got started in this clan because of my friendships (they're magic!) with the clan creators. The pony love came later on. Many may have noticed that I appear to have an extra special connection with JiaJohn who was the best many in my wedding last year.

Who is your favorite pony?

Pinkie Pie is best pony. She's ridiculous like me!

If you could become a pony forever, would you? Why?

I don't think I would. I feel like having hooves instead of hand as well as an all veggie diet would just be depressing.  I like using my fingers for all sorts of devious things and certainly enjoy eating a nice steak now and then. If I was forced to become a pony though, I'd prefer to be a unicorn because then I could probably learn a fireball spell and maybe equip the helment of disintegration.

What is your favorite song in the show?

I  have to say the singing is not my favorite part of FiM, but Winter Wrap-up is pretty catchy.

What is it about this show that got you hooked?

I just started watching it about a month ago because I felt like I needed to up my knowledge for the clan (and JiaJohn is relentlessly persuasive). I think it's a nice show but it hasn't quite hooked me yet (I'm just now finishing season 1).

What do you want to see in season 3?

More of whatever I end up liking in Season 1 and 2. I'd certainly fancy a time-traveling episode with Dr. Whooves at the helm of the pony equivalent of a call box. It would also be exciting to see a viewer mail show where they animate a selection of the most popular fanfics (but seriously I'm joking).

Played any good games recently?

JiaJohn bought me Rage for Xbox 360 a while back and that's been a lot of fun to pick through. I will say that Skyrim on PS3 is always a great game to play no matter what level I am or what quests I've already done because I can always find something to do in that world.

Do you have any favorite moments with the clan?

The 6 gallong jugs game are always great of course. My favorite moment was during a KC op a while back where we made a full clan team rage quit after a super short time. After the forfeit ended we stalked them for a bit and did some griefing as a group of 6 very conspicuous ponies. that was certainly one of the very few times during CoD that I laughed so hard that I was crying.

What do you think is the most underrated gun in MW3?

I think few people understand the beauty and nuanced grace of the Type 95. Honestly, I love using light machine guns and I think the MK46 with speed proficiency and a grip is an awesome gun that isn't as often appreciated.

Anything else you would like to share with the clan?

I basically hate playing multiplayer with random groups of people I don't know. I don't get on as often, but when I do I am a much happier guy if I can talk to some of the cool people in the clan so message me if you are looking for someone to play with a couple nights a week!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that both of us secretly wish for adventures with Dr. Hooves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys aren't the only ones! I just wanna here a good Allons-y!

      Delete
  2. Right on, I enjoy learning about the other bronies! May I request that I do one??

    ReplyDelete