Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, Ridiculous Pony

For this week's Meet Your Clan Mate, we have Ridiculous Pony. Nothing much to say about him expect that he's ridiculous. That and I never hear him talk. Anyways check the interview after the jump.
Ridiculous Pony's OC

Tell us a little about yourself.
 I'm 14 years old and probably the most ridiculous kid you will know. I like to write, DJ, and troll people.

Who is your favorite pony?

Applejack.

What would you like to see in season 3?

More references.

Do you prefer the adventure or slice of life type of episodes?

Adventure.

What's the coolest thing you've seen come from this community?

The creative music and art.

What type of brony are you?

Possibly the biggest brony in the world. Ponies are stuck in my mind everyday.

Looking forward to any MLP games?

I was looking forward to Equestria Online but it get canceled. MLP: Fighting is Magic and My Little Investigations are what I'm excitied about at the moment.

What other games do you enjoy playing besides Call of Duty?

Halo, Saints Row, Portal 2, Battlefield 3, and Minecraft.

How long have you been playing Call of Duty?

Since Call of Duty: Finest Hour came out for the original Xbox.

Anything else you would like to add?

I will miss you guys. Apparently Xbox Live only let me play for one weekend and won't let me play ever again. I also have a new EP coming out in August and I will possibly make it free for clan members.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa whoa whoa, no more ridiculous pony? But . . . I thought you were going to get another card!

    Ah well, best of luck, send me a link to that EP when you're finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typed this on Monday, I'm comin back.

      Delete
    2. BTW John, Which one do u want regular or Platinum Edition?

      Delete