Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, Lil Miss Rarity

This week's Meet Your Clan Mate, we have Lil Miss Rarity. He loves to destroy enemies with his little javelin. The recon drones that he calls in are also a big help to his team since the enemies light up on the mini map. Check the interview after the jump.
Lil Miss Rarity's OC

Tell us a little about yourself.

Well I'm 19 and a pretty big gamer.

Who is your favorite pony?

Everypony

Have you been/are going to any Brony conventions?

No. I've always wanted to go to one.

What has been your favorite moment throughout season 1 and 2?

Pinkie Pie's twitcha twitch, Luna Eclipsed and the Royal Canterlot Wedding

How were you introduced to MLP:FiM?

I watched a lot of Gmod videos with ponies and dubbed Tumblrs on Youtube which got me watching the actual episodes.

What video game needs more pony?

FPSs', MMOs' and racing games.

Care to share your gaming history?

I started gaming when I was 4. I think the first system was the N64.

Anything else you want to add?

If I seem different on some days it's because I'm bipolar, so you'll have to forgive me if I seem different.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, 4? Seriously? I don't even remember 4. What game was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if I remember correctly it was either Super Mario 64 or Mortal Kombat Trilogy, one of those two.

      Delete