Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Purge 2: Electric Boogaloo

Any of our old members will remember the Great Purge a few months ago, when we cleared out our inactive members who just really weren't part of the clan and hadn't played in forever. That gave us the room to recruit a bunch of new bronies who made the clan fun to play with again, allowed us to win two clan operations, and in general helped us spread love, tolerance and the pursuit of the Equestrian dream across MW3. Now that we're back up to 100 members, we decided that now would be a good time to do it all again so we can keep the clan in tip top shape.

Mars, Whar and I are a bunch of softies and we hate to let people go. We're not actually removing any members for two weeks, to give everyone a chance to keep their spot. At the very least, we want everyone to know exactly why someone is getting booted so here are the reasons for getting kicked out:

- Inactivity: if your elite says "no activity in last 10 days" and there's still nothing 2 weeks from now, we might let you go. Same if it looks like you havn't even played enough to use up the clan double xp from us hitting 30 or 40. 
- Not participating: a few people do play regularly, but no one else in the clan knows them, they never join in games with other members, and they've never participated in a clan op. These are the guys that probably just came for the clan tag
- Breaking our 3 rules (no racism/hate, no excessive rudeness to other clan members, no cupcakes)

If you know you fit under one of these categories, please contact me (JiaJohn) and let us know why you want to stay. For example, one of our guys has a broken disk drive on his Xbox - we're not gonna kick him out for it. We're fair guys. Bottom line:

INACTIVE PLAYERS WILL BE REMOVED ON JULY 26

10 comments:

  1. I will be online for the Lethal Jeweler on the 15th. I'm just busy selling gold for real money in Diablo 3 right now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to take a break from Call of Duty. I've got FCoDS. I've found I play better after weekly breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working really long hours...and I know where you all live >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes, we all know you're the Craigslist killer. Gawd. You'd think you'd be tired of reminding us how homicidal you are by now . . .

      Delete
  4. No cupcakes? Okay, I can deal with that. But you rule no muffins, and we will have words... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. U can get rid of me, I'm to good to get rid off. Let's just say it like throwing away a million dollars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it's more like getting rid of a ridiculous number of dollars.

      Delete