Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, iRainbowDash28

In this week's Meet your Clan Mate, iRainbowDash28 will be sharing his thoughts about MLP and gaming. A team player, he loves shooting down low kill streak air support with his Javelin. You can also expect him to put up UAVs for the team as well! Check the interview after the jump.

iRainbodDash28's Xbox Live Avatar

Tell us a little about yourself.

My name is John and I'm from New Zealand. I love MLP:FiM and have been a brony for almost a year and a half now.

Who is best pony?

It would have to be Fluttershy or Vinyl Scratch. I'm not really sure.

What is it about MLP that got you hooked to the show

Everything. When I watched my first episode, I thought to myself that this was the best show ever. I never went through a phase where I thought "I can't watch this." Maybe I was just born to become a brony?

What is your favorite episode?

The Cutie Mark Chronicles.

What's the coolest thing you've seen made by the MLP community?

Our clan blog.

If you could spend one in Equestria, what would you do?

Take a tour of Ponyville and Canterlot as well as hang out with everypony.

What other video games do you play?

FIFA 12, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Happy Wheels, Amnesia: The Dark Descent

What do you think is the best video game series?

Mario? or FIFA? or GTA?

Do you have a wish list for Black Ops 2?

Not really, just no akimbo FMG's.

Anything else you want to add?

I hate the FMG's, Type 95, and boosters. Butthurt brony haters also get on my nerves. Keep the magic of friendship spreading, everypony!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, wishing for akimbo FMG's in one line and hating on FMG's in the next.

    Wish we would run into you and your buddy more often, it's hard to find you guys when you're all the way by australia O_o

    Also, I think this makes . . . like twelve Johns in our clan, me included.

    ReplyDelete