Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, Yay Fluttershy

This week on Meet Your Clan Mate, we have Yay Fluttershy answering some questions about ponies and gaming. He’s the type of guy that likes to use guns that are quite often neglected. When enemy killstreaks are up in the air, you can expect him to shoot it down fairly quickly. Just don’t sneak up on him with Assassin. He doesn’t like that.

                                                                                            Steam ID: Yay Fluttershy
Yay Fluttershy's OC

Again, if you want to be interviewed send a message to me on xbox live. Don't forget to give me more questions! Check the interview after the jump.

Is it safe to assume that Fluttershy is best pony?

Yes, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like the rest of the mane 6.

How were you introduced to MLP?

When MLP was still in its first season around my Christmas vacation, my little sister was watching. She would talk about it, in a very illusive manner, during dinner. I was interested in what she was describing so I started watching it with her. The show was pretty good, but I didn’t really get into it. One day when I went to listen to some music, I noticed that my sister had snuck some pony related songs. It was surprisingly very good and helped me catch on to the show a lot more.

What is your favorite episode?

I really enjoyed the two part Return to Harmony story arc. Hurricane Fluttershy is also a great episode because there is a personal connection that I have with that episode.

Anything you want to see in season 3?

I would like to see more character development from Luna. Trixie and Steven Magnet also need to be brought back!

Favorite COD loadout?
Spas-12 with a Desert Eagle. C4 and a portable radar. For perks I run extreme conditioning, hardline, and steady aim. I usually run low killstreaks with this set up.
Do you have a favorite genre of video games?

Not really. I like to play a variety of games.

Care to share your gaming history?
My first console was an Atari, so I’ve been a gamer for a long time. I really didn’t get hooked on gaming until Hot Wheels Turbo Racing. This game was fast paced and had a lot of unlocks to complete. I also had a huge car obsession during this time which may be why I enjoyed this game so much. I’ve played many games from many different consoles and am a pretty big gamer.
What else would you like to share with the clan?

Although I can get angry sometimes and seem like a jerk, deep down I’m a nice guy. Sometimes it’s hard to be that guy when I get pissed off.         


4 comments:

  1. *older sister
    Otherwise, pretty accurate only I feel that my true divine love of ponies wasn't displayed enough. Having been really socially awkward watching the show made my life just better...
    Good job anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, do not get this guy started on Assassin . . . but I love him anyway. Socially awkward folks unite!

    ReplyDelete