Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, Jojokanojojo

It's Wednesday again which means another Meet Your Clan Mate interview for your viewing pleasure. This week we have Jojokanojojo. A "recent" member to our growing [Pony] community, he loves to protect the clan with sweaters. Not only are they comfy but they protect you from bullets and explosions! If you hate dying to random things in MW3 or need a support pony, Jojo is the guy to pick up.

Jojokanojojo's OC
Don't forget to send me a message over Xbox live if you want to be interviewed for the next Meet Your Clan Mate. Now go check out the interview after the jump.

Tell the clan a little bit about yourself.

I might not sound like it but I am 14. Currently, I'm working at a camp to bring in some extra cash. Music is also a passion of mine. Some artists that I like are Acoustic Brony, Hollywood Undead, and Borderline Disaster.

I ask this everytime but who is your favorite pony?

Octavia. Since I like music to help calm me down, it's only fitting to like a music related pony.

What would be your cutie mark?

Something music related. Maybe a musical note?

How were you introduced to MLP:FiM?

I kinda of came upon the show by random chance. One day I was incredibly bored and decided to browse Youtube. Somehow I came upon the episode It's About Time. I thought it would be pretty bad but there was nothing else to do and decided to watch it. The rest is history.

Are you looking forward to anything in season 3?

More character development of background ponies. Maybe something like Derpy Hooves enlisting to mane 6 to help her find her muffin.

Is this your first fandom? What do you find intresting about the MLP fandom?

Yes. It's very overwhelming how much time and effort people put into making things for the fandom.

Do you have any favorite moments with the clan?

I like the random conversations that we have. Debating if JiaJohn's voice is calming or pedophile sounding was funny.

What other video games do you play?

I used to play Halo. I also own every Call of Duty game from 4 to MW3. Skyrim is a game on my wish list that I hope to get soon.

If you could design a game, what would this game be?

A space themed game that is set 50 years in the future. Most of Earth has been destroyed and the remaining world powers are fighting for the the planet. Multiplayer has to have some sort of system where campers who camp for more than one minute die.

Cool, cool. Let wrap up this interview like the ponies do with winter. Give us your parting words.

I'm very glad that I found this clan with That Fluttershy. Hopefully we can reach level 50 by the end of the summer. It's amazing how much time and effort everybody puts into this clan.

4 comments:

  1. Calming. It's calming. ಠ__ಠ.

    Also, I <3 sci-fi games. Hear of any good ones lately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey John, do u think I should punch my sister becuz she called u a pedophile.

      Delete
  2. God. Damn. It. I'm not playing with anyone under 20 anymore.

    ReplyDelete