Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, Rapture Riot

On this week's Meet Your Clan Mate, Rapture Riot has decided to share some information about himself. Rapture is always a good teammate to have. Based on his loadouts and stats, he likes to diversify in different guns. He also plays a variety of games as well.
Rapture Riot's Xbox Live Avatar
If you want to be on the next Meet Your Clan Mate send a message to REALBAUS, not Wharrrrrrgarbl. Some of you guys have been sending it to the wrong person. Also do you guys like the weekly format or should I try to fit more interviews into each week? I might have to go around asking for interviews if there is a lack of participation. Check out the interview after the jump.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am 16 and will be a junior this upcoming school year and I absolutely love video games.

How were you introduced to MLP:FiM?

I was first introduced to it by one of my close friends who had been watching it for a while. He got me into it and I've been a fan ever since. I'm still in the first season but I'm loving it.

Who is your favorite pony?

Probably Fluttershy but Rarity and Pinkie Pie come in a close second.

What would be your cutie mark/special talent?

Flying

What's the coolest thing you've seen made by the MLP fandom?

I really like all the fan art. It's cool seeing all this creativity from the community.

What is your favority moment/scene so far in both seasons of MLP?

I loved the Winter Wrap Up episode.

What do you want to see in Black Ops 2?

I really like the first Black Ops so I hope Treyarch stays on track with that. I haven't been disappointed of what I've seen so far.

What other games that are coming out soon that seems interesting to you?

I'm excited for Assassins Creed 3 and Halo 4. I've been into both of these series for a really long time.

What video games would you like to see made into a movie or is there a book/movie that would make a great video game?

Just like the rest of the gaming community, I think a Halo movie would be fantastic.

Anything else you want to share with us?

I have had such a great experience in this clan and I'm so glad that I was given a chance to be in this clan. I've met a lot of really cool people and made tons of new friends. I just want to thank everyone, especially the mane guys, for everything. It's kinda crazy how much a gaming community can affect someone. 

3 comments:

  1. I am really happy that the clan is doing this cause some people we dont talk to that much can be on this so we all can communicate easier and more. I personally want to see this more than once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Halo comes out, I promise I'll buy it so we can bring our shenanigans to that game too. I vaguely recall teamwork being a lot more effective in that game since you have more time to cover someone.

    ReplyDelete