Saturday, May 26, 2012

Core Kill Confirmed Sunday, June 3!

The facts:
Core KC Op from 6:00-9:00pm EST on Sunday, June 3.
We are signed up for this op.
We are going to try and get another champion badge.

                            ^Us^                                        ^Everypony else^

After this last op, we know that we're still competitive and in the metagame.
So here's another signup page for everypony interested in competing!
Additional relevant info follows.

I would like to mention that although clan op participation isn't by any means required, it's certainly appreciated!  With that said, I want people to sign up who can commit to being there for the op.  I had some troubles with my lobby members not showing up in the first op, so I really want to avoid another frantic scramble to find players.  If you can't make it, the sooner you let us know, the better.  I know some of you have distractions from your all-important Call of Duty playing like "real life" or "previous commitments" or even "social obligations to people you don't just know from the internet", but just let us know, and there shouldn't be any problems.  Being on for part of the op is ok, too, but again, communication is key, and will prevent a lot of headaches for us.

We once again have a good amount of lead time to get this organized, and I'll be updating this post as we get our teams together.  LET'S DO THIS!

Team 1: Hugh Jelly
PunsyCharlatan (collector)
- MarsBringer (Spike/Celestia)
- RenaissanceMan5
-ElTygre
-The Wet Onion
-Lygerzero189

Team 2: Faithful Students
Wharrrrrrgarbl (collector)
-videogame bq3 (Spike)
-REALBAUS
-Synaesthios
-SwiiFT v
-christheking44

Team 3: Pinkie's Axe Murderers
JiaJohn (collector)
- Dangeresque13 (Spike)
- Jojokanojojo
-VorpalRenegade
-Yay Fluttershy
-Dr. Cremaster

Team 4: Rainbow's Raiders
RainbowDash7777 (collector)
-CMCxSoarin (Spike)
-Data404NotFound
-Changeling King
-anialatrex
-Im Scootaloo

Team 5: Fluttersnipes
Viking Runesmith (collector)
-Cottonfield101 (Spike)
-xXIxSnipezxXx
-l3 E R L I N
- CM Pwny
-o Apple Dash o

Team 6: Rarity's Diamond Dogs
Mr Bad Touches (collector)
- Insulse
-VICESTATE
- x LuckyCharmz x
-That Fluttershy
-PenguinEmperor

Team 7/ Backup Ponies:
Furry Ducks





Good luck to everypony!  Let's get out there and replicate our stunning victories!

21 comments:

  1. I'd like to reiterate that Call of Duty is definitely not the most important thing in life, but we really appreciate it if you tell us ahead of time that you won't be there. It gets really, really difficult to cobble groups together when people we're counting on don't show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I am in!
    KD: 1.3x
    I have run tag collector both times so far and am getting pretty used to it, but if someone else REALLY really wants to run as one I can play support and run either some lower end Assault streaks ( as to make sure I keep rolling them in and most likely would be air support) or support streaks with the easy UAV/Vest combo for quickly rolling out vests for the collector. But once again being the squad leader and/or tag collector is just fine with me ;)

    Oh and so far each time I have had a total 3 people either show up late or not at all and had to quickly round up some of the backup people so please please PLEASE like they said only say you will be there if you will be there and make sure you know what time it starts in your zone! Just because you hear 6 doesn't mean 6 PT or CT or even ET because we have members from all over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one im not sure about. I dont get next weeks work schedule until friday afternoon. So i wont know until that friday if i have work on Sunday... for now count me in as a tag collector, but HAVE a backup for me in case i do have work that time. ill update as the time get closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of now I'm in for an inch. I don't know what my schedule will be like, but it's a weekend between rotations so should be no biggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There shouldn't be a problem, but until we get closer I won't know for sure. I would love to be a tag collector for this one, though I can do support if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a proposal to help the tag collectors. I know in my games one of the bigger problems was making the collector efficiently aware of tag locations. I think if everyone isn't too attached to their tactical slot of choice all the support ppl should use portable radars.
    We can throw down a radar and call out "tags here" at a spot with more than one tag and the collector can just look at his radar and see the ping. then the radar can be picked up when the tags are taken (or when the support person dies of course). Let me know what you think! If we reserve portable radar use solely for marking tags I think it'll work excellently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really good idea.

      Delete
    2. During the first KC op we did for Champion someone in my squad kept doing that and I have to say it was quite useful. *Tag on my radar* /me sees ping, runs over, collects tag. /WIN!

      Delete
  7. I'm definitely in. But depending on who I can find to play with me, I actually really want to be a collector. I will find out later tonight whether L3 E R L I N can play or not but I have a couple friends who aren't in the clan and I'm sure they will be down to help out. For now, if it's okay, put me on a team with I3 E R L I N with me being the collector. If thats not possible I'll be food with my usual team but I think this would be really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gt: Jojokanojojo
    kd: 1.41
    killstreaks: vests, uav
    hopefully on johns team again cause we always have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GT: Insulse
    KD: 3.35

    I'll run UAV/Ballistic Vests again. This time I want to have Mr Bad Touches (Raiden Gekkou) as tag collector for the reason that me and him along with with other guys from our previous clan have chemistry. We get the job done fast and efficiently. This is just something I'd like to happen, it'd be cool if we can take the spot for Team 6. If any of our guys from our previous clan fail to show up, then we can always have other guys fill the spots in.

    If things go as planned it would be:
    Team 6:
    Mr Bad Touches (collector)
    -Insulse
    -VICESTATE
    -x LuckyCharmz x
    -Anybody 1
    -Anybody 2

    Any players from the team I played previously in the past Clan Ops could fill in the open spots. It'd be great. It's all my plan, but you guys can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Will be there!I don't care who i play with or what i'm doing, but hopefully i can be support man?
    KD:1.2-ish?
    Looking forward to this Clan Op like the Gala!

    Cottonfield101, surprise shout out to Mars for accepting into the clan.You're cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in. John's team, since we've had a ton of fun wrecking everyone these past few ops.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If possible, throw me on RainbowDash7777's team.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. *raises hand* *Fluttershy voice* I'll be a collector... if that's okay...

      Delete
    2. Sure is! There you go. I'm going to be organizing teams heavily today, so we should be ready to rock face come Sunday!

      Delete
  14. I will definetly be there for the clan op. I don't mind about what team i get put in as long as i'm in one. Good luck to everyone on sunday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. XBOX LIVE JUST BROKE FOR ME! WTF?!?! Did this happen to anyone else?

    ReplyDelete