Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Last-Minute Clan Op... Again

Well, it's that time again, folks.  Yes, it's time to freak out and try and find a team for a recently announced clan op.  Elite let me know about a new clan op for tomorrow, at just about the worst time possible: 2:00-5:00pm EST.  It is most KC confirms, so at least it's a game mode that most people like.

No notice, awful time, favorite game type.
Well played, Elite.  Well played.

Once again, clan op is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 9, at 2:00-5:00pm EST.
I definitely won't be able to make it, and I know that most of our regular scorers won't either, so I'm letting everypony know about it here to see if we can get enough interest to make me sign us up.
New premium members, now would be your time to shine!  Since it's Kill Confirmed, nonpremiums can help out in a big way too, contributing kills for others to confirm.  I can be online from 1:00-2:30 to help coordinate lobbies, but I have to leave right then, as I have afternoon classes that I can't miss (midterms).  :'(

I really wish I could be playing with you guys, but such is life.  Drop a comment here or send a message to me on Xbox tomorrow afternoon to let me know you'll be playing.  I'll probably hold off on the signup until nearly the deadline, unless I get some overwhelming response.

On a related note, I'm not sure, but I think this is a new record for awful notice of new ops, clocking in at <16 hours before the dang thing starts.  Not that this is anything new, but I really wish that the people behind the Elite service would get their stupid act together.

11 comments:

  1. Less then 24 hr notice? What... Anyways I'll be done with finals so expect me to be on. Good luck on midterms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey, I talked to ShadowyTails and he said he might be in, he's super shy though so you'll have to shoot him an invite, methinks. Raiden Gekkou is definitely down to play though.

      Delete
  3. I've emailed my professor, and think I might be able to take one of midterms earlier in the day, which would give me time to make it to the op. We'll have to see what he says, but I'm hoping it works out, so I can play with y'all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find this excessively more amusing than I should.

      Delete
  4. In the hospital from 5 AM to 6 PM. Good luck, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Same here. Curse you surgery. REALBAUS, remember that thing I gave you for times like this? Feel free to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't be home from work until at least 4:30, so good luck to everyone participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, elite is really disorganized, hope they fix it when Blops 2 comes out. Good luck to everypony!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So . . . how'd they decide it'd be a good idea to have clan ops when the clan op part of the clan page is down?

    ReplyDelete