Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meet Your Clan Mate, o Apple Dash o

Hey everybody, REALBAUS here with what I hope to be a weekly series on the blog. Every week I'll be interviewing one of our clan mates about ponies and gaming. The goal for this series is to get to know your clan mates a bit better.

This week o Apple Dash o has volunteered to be first person to be interviewed. He is the team player that everybody wants to have in their party. If you need support killstreaks, he's the guy to go to. Enemy killstreaks inbound? Nope, Apple's EMP will shut that down. His advanced UAV + stealth bomber combo is also incredibly dangerous. I have seen way to many multikills with it.

o Apple Dash o's OC
If you want to be interviewed send a message to me on xbox live. I'd also like some clan participation, so post some questions that you would like to see answered in next week's Meet Your Clan Mate. Also big thank you for o Apple Dash o's participation! Now go check out the interview after the jump.
First, tell us a little bit about yourself.

Let's see, I'm 20 years old with a birthday on Christmas. I play the trumpet, and love jazz improvisation. I'm a photographer, and will be attending college this fall to improve my ability. In my senior year of high school I received awards for my ability in both fields. I also do graphic design and videography. I'm currently in the middle of editing a "Ponies in the real world" video, and it should be released in the near future!

 Who is your favorite pony?
It's hard for me to choose a favorite pony. I personally have a 3 way tie between Princess Luna, Apple Jack, and Rainbow Dash. As soon as I saw Luna I feel in love with her character’s design, and her sad background story. As for AJ and Rainbow, not only do they have great character designs and personalities, but they also have a wonderfully talented voice actor/singer, Ashley Ball. (#Hey Ocean fan)

How were you introduced to MLP:FiM?

I was first introduced to the show back in May 2011, right after the first season ended. I was having issues dealing with depression and my medication wasn't working, and felt life wasn’t worth it anymore. One of my closest friends had noticed my issues and suggested I watch this show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I didn't really think it would be all that great, but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. About halfway through the first episode I feel in love with the show and proceeded to watch the rest of the season over the next few days. Now I no longer have depression or other personal issues.

 What specifically got you hooked on the show?
I think what really got my hooked on the show was a combination of the wonderfully character designs, well thought out story lines, and the music. I'm a very big of Daniel Ingram’s music.

Anything you want to see in season 3 of MLP?

In the upcoming season, I would like to see some more involvement from Luna since she is an important character. Honestly, you would think the co-ruler of Equestia would get more air time! I also would like to see AJ get a chance a having a larger song role then just singing in the background. She seems to only get stuck with small roles here and there. I would also like to see them give a few well know background poines some air time. (ie. Vinyl Scratch having a speaking role) I like what they did with Derpy originally and would like to see little things like that from time to time. But since the fiasco Derpy caused, I find this very unlikely.

What is something about the Brony community that you find interesting?

The brony community amazes me! There are so many talented artist and musicians, it just blows my mind. I'm constantly adding new music to iTunes, and ponies have started to take over my set list. I've also been to a few brony meets, and the people there are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. At the last meet I went to, the host went out of their way to buy and hand out free blind bag ponies to all the guest! I also notice there are some talented authors in the community as well. I do enjoy some of the adventures, and challenges people have come up with for the main six!

What other video games are you currently playing?
Outside of call of Duty, I also play Battlefield, Left 4 Dead, and Rock Band. I also play single player games like Fallout, and Resident Evil. Other than that, my game collection is not very large.

Any games you’re looking forward to?

I'm not super up to date with upcoming releases, but I did reserve a copy of Black Ops 2 a few weeks ago. If the multiplayer is anything like the first Black Ops, I'll be happy. I started with Blops, and am a fan of the game play style it has to offer.
What’s your favorite video game/series?

My favorite video game series would have to be "The Legend of Zelda." It was my favorite series growing up.  Out the entire series, I think “Link to the Past” is my favorite Zelda game. I’ve played it so many times I can start and finish the entire game in a day.
Anything else you would like to share with us?

Dear Princess Celestia,
I love all the friends I made here in the clan! They are some of the greatest bunch of gamers a pony could ask for! There’s nothing more enjoyable than flashing that [PONY] tag, running six gallon jugs, and watching the enemy run in fear! The amount of flank we kick as a team is amazing! With hard work and dedication anything can be accomplished!            

Your faithful subject,  Apple Dash
P.S. All the new additions to the clan should keep an eye out for me! I plan to play with all of you at some point or another!


8 comments:

  1. Some questions to add. Hmm...

    Favorite episode?

    Most played/favorite "Create-a-Class" setup?

    Favorite game type?

    What, if any, Pony gear do you rock (wear) IRL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Questions to ask:

    Favorite type of music?

    How many seasons of MLP:FiM do you think is going to air before the show ends? Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a perfect interview. well planned too.
    Maybe questions can be favorite music or favorite moment in mlp fim show history? Favorite food?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that was awesome! I love Apple Dash just a little bit more now <3. Crazy to hear that MLP actually impacted your life, glad its uplifting effects helped bring us our dear Skippy Otter. Actually speaking of which, where'd that name originally come from?

    Love the segment, Realbaus :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, this is gonna an awesome series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would your Cutie Mark be?

    What would it be mean/what is your special talent?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    I read this post two times.

    I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

    Source: Target interview questions

    Best regards
    Henry

    ReplyDelete